Location: Melbourne’s Outer East | Forest Hill, Burwood, Glen Waverley, Ringwood East
Multiple Casual Positions Available
Are you a recently AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia qualified Swimming Teacher and are looking for an opportunity to commence teaching in the industry? Just Swimming is now seeking to employ newly qualified swimming teachers to join our team!
Just Swimming Swim Schools are proudly owned and operated by Nunawading Swimming Club, and we provide swimming lessons in 4 locations. Forest Hill, Ringwood East, Glen Waverley and Burwood. At Just Swimming, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality learn to swim programs and place a strong emphasis on teaching correct stroke technique and water safety skills.
We are seeking to employ swimming teachers who are passionate and dedicated to teaching swimming and water safety and have a willingness to grow and develop. They should also align with the values listed below.
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety OR Swim Australia Teacher Award
- Current CPR
- Working With Children Check
Other key skills:
- Ability to provide engaging, fun, safe lessons to all students
- Team player with effective communication skills
- Reliable and consistency is highly regarded
Just Swimming Vision:
- Commitment to Excellence
Just Swimming Mission:
- To set the standard of excellence in swimming performance, learn to swim and water safety.
- To attract, develop and retain our people to reach their full potential.
Just Swimming Values:
- Respect and courtesy for each other
- Safety for everyone
- Passion for swimming
- Excellence in all we do
- Integrity in our actions
- Engagement with our people
- Teamwork to achieve common goals
- Fun and enjoyment through participation
If you have a love of water, teaching young children and desire to grow and develop, then we would strongly encourage you to apply!