At Just Swimming, we understand that you can’t always make it to your weekly swimming lesson and as a goodwill gesture, we offer make up lessons. Our make up lessons have always been subject to availability with no guarantee we would have enough spots during each term to complete these. At present, we are experiencing a high demand for swimming lessons with little to no availability in our term-based programs. This means, unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer make up lessons for Term 3, 2021; however, we will review our decision to provide make up lessons in Term 4, 2021. Please get in touch with our friendly team on 03 9878 7055 if you would like more information.
Broken arm playing on the monkey bars? We get it. Sometimes we need to miss swimming lessons on Doctors orders. If you miss three or more lessons, please contact us within 7 days of the 3rd missed lesson, and we can discuss your options. Credits will not be granted for participant holidays, however, we can offer make-up lessons.
The following applies to make up lessons:
- All credit applications must be received before the completion of the enrolled term.
- Credits will only be considered for three or more consecutive absences from lessons.
- A credit will be applied to the customer’s account for use for future swimming lessons and will be valid for 12 months.
- Credits may only be used for direct family members of Just Swimming (not merchandise) and may be transferred to another Just Swimming Centre.
Credit is not provided for classes missed prior to notifying Just Swimming. Participants wishing to maintain their place in the class must remain enrolled while their lessons are suspended. All requests for credit of lessons must be made to the applicable swim school supervisor in writing. An “Application for Credit Form” must be completed and submitted with the following documentation.
- Doctors certificate supplied within the term of the missed lessons
- Copy of fees payment receipt may be required; we’ll let you know if we need this.
Once a credit has been considered, a confirmation email outlining the response will be sent. If approved, the email will include the amount of credit attributed to the family account
Refunds and Cancellations
We recognise that sometimes things just don’t work out. While we are unable to provide refunds on our good and services, we are open to hearing any concerns or needs your family to have and will work as best as possible with you to determine a suitable solution. Please contact your Swim School Coordinator should you have any questions concerning a refund.